SPECIAL NEEDS CREATIVE WORKSHOPS
Toonworld specialises in creative workshops for the special needs community that Make a Real Difference.
The vision of Toonworld is simple we empower people through Creativity.
The intention of our workshops is to deliver an awesome experience that enhances the student’s determination, self-motivation and belief in themselves as well as to promote teamwork and leadership.
Toonworld’s workshops teach different forms of art therapy which enhance the student’s hand-eye coordination, motor skills and creativity.
Workshops include Cartooning, Illustration, Clay Modeling and Animation to name a few.
The workshops can be customised to suit the customer’s needs and likes.
As result of participating in our programs students are left with a sense of accomplishment and new found confidence in their creative ability.
Creative workshops are a great outlet to reduce stress levels as well as a method of relaxation.
- Provide enjoyment to the creator.
- Encourage self growth.
- Re-energise, motivate, refresh.
- Enhance confidence, success and self-sufficiency.
- Help improve movement and motor skills.
“Toonworld has been working with our service since the beginning of October 2018. We provide social, recreational and educational activities for people whom are over 18 and live with a severe and persistent mental illness. The staff at Toonworld are very engaging and accommodating. Our members have so much fun while learning. Highly recommended”
Kylie-Anne Deushain, Manager – Western Sydney Leisure and Recreational Services
“I found I get heaps of enjoyment out of it, it’s fun. You learn how to draw and do new things. We make things out of clay/putty. I look forward to do it on a Monday afternoon, it’s fun”
Guy – Parramatta Mission Student
“it’s fun, its good how we got to make characters out of abstract scribbles, I found it challenging but enjoyable. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed drawing super heroes, and being introduced to creating cartoon panels. I found it interesting drawing characters. And I thank you for the opportunity for broadening my cartooning skills and I am looking forward to creating my plasticine dragon.
I find it ecstatic when I do the cartooning and I thank Nver (teacher) deeply for sharing her time and effort with us. She is fun to get along with”
Murray – Parramatta Mission Student
All Toonworld staff are expertly trained with Toonworld’s highly effective curriculum and are acclaimed artists in their chosen fields, not to mention “Entertainers” who are loads of fun!
Our Toonpreneurs are committed to the vision that they will give the kids an experience they have never seen before and will leave them with ambitions and drive to follow their dreams and goals.
Toonpreneurs are fully equipped with the following:
- Working with Children check cards for each state
- Public Liability of 20 million
- Risk assessment if needed
- Whiteboard, pencils, paper and drawing activity books
$220 per hour
(Discounts for bulk package)
TIMES: Anytime except school holidays.
LOCATION: We come to you.
All prices include GST and are subject to change without prior notice.
What Parents Say
- “200 percent!!”
- “What a great morning you single-handedly kept 18 kids entertained for 2 hours
Well Done They all had a great time!!”
- “Bailey had so much fun drawing with his friends”
- “Wow a Toonworld Party was perfect for our noisy group this morning!!”
- “Toontastic I love the speedtoons!!”
- “Toonworld is great, us adults joined in as well”
- “We thought Toonworld would be a different change for our birthday girl Charlize to the usual performers we get and they didn’t disappoint, 5 stars!”
- “Toonworld crew were very professional and well worth the money!”
- “I’m never taking off my Toonworld wrist band as long as I live!!”